Monday, May 6, 2013

clorox2 laundry stain remover

There are SO MANY different stain remover products out there that it can be a bit overwhelming to know which ones actually work.  I've tried so many that I've not been impressed with. With most stain removers I have had to respray multiple times, really rub the product in, and even rewash the garment a few times. This Clorox2 stain remover SO EXCEEDED my expectations! I got this for the first time right after my child was born and it just dissolved all of the stains from her clothes. I would spray the stain, leave it and by the time I got back it would be gone before I even washed it. O how I love this product! This stain remover almost always gets the job done.  On the very rare chance it doesn't get the job completely done, I bring in my big gun, Fels-Naptha, which I'll talk more about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment