Friday, May 24, 2013

mr. clean magic eraser

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are pretty darn magical in their scrubbing power.  I their bath scrubber does a fine job, but not any more of a job than the original would. Because of the spongy texture of the erasers, I didn't feel that the added grooves in the sponge really provided any more cleaning power. It's a "fine" product, but no better than the original erasers (which cost less). So I'm sticking to the original erasers from here out. 

Price: $4 for a pack of 2 bath scrubber erasers. $4 for a pack of 4 of the original erasers.  
Would I repurchase? The original erasers: yes. The bath scrubber erasers: no. 
How I use this product: The Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are very good for getting marks and discoloration off of stainless appliances. They are also good for wiping down showers and sinks in the bathroom. They are an over all good product for cleaning off things that are pretty stuck on. I don't use these every day, but they are good for doing a thorough cleaning when you want to really get appliances back to their original shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment