Wednesday, May 1, 2013

my april go-to makeup

These are my go-to beauty basics... a few little make-up essentials that I keep on coming back to. With the exception of the Clinique blush, all of them are drugstore products and generally easy to find. 

Covergirl LashBlast Length Water Resistant Mascara in Very Black
I've read mixed reviews on this product, but personally I have had a lot of success with it. I have not had problems with it clumping whatsoever and have been using this product for the past few years.
Price: $7.79

Covergirl Fresh Complexion Under-Eye Concealer in Classic Ivory

I really like this concealer. It is fairly thin but covers and blends well.
Price: $5.29 for .37 fl oz

Physcians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory to Fair
I do not like to wear a lot of foundation... So this is generally all I wear day to day.  It provides some coverage and has SPF 15.  Before buying there are a couple things you should know... (1) They have four different shades of this, but most stores only sell two for some reason. So you may need to shop around or order online to get the best color for you. (2) The SPF smell is very strong when you're applying it, but that smell fades as soon as it dries.
Price: $10.99 for 1.5 fl oz

Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Powder Palette in Translucent Pearl

I use this on top of the upper part of my cheeks to brighten up my skin a little.  It shimmers in the light but not in a sparkly-vampire kind of way...
Price: $13.95

Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in New Clover
This is another product I have used for YEARS. My mom bought this for me when I was in high school, and I've used it ever since. Good product. Lasts all day.
Price: $21.00



Where to Buy:
http://www.clinique.com/
http://www.drugstore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment